Directions, Traffic Flow Pattern, Campus and Building Maps
See the map below, or click the maroon bar above for enlarged map.
To avoid extra traffic congestion at the intersection of Webb Gin House Road and Dogwood Road:
The on-campus student parking lot is located in the northwest part of the campus:
- When driving on Dogwood Road toward school, DO NOT TURN LEFT at Webb Gin House Road into the main school parking during school days, 6:00 - 7:30 a.m.
- Do not drop off your students outside of campus along Dogwood Road. Use either of the parent drop-off lanes located at both sides of the main building. See map.
- Do not use the horseshoe driveway at the front of the school during morning arrivals and afternoon dismissals. THIS IS RESERVED FOR BUSES.
- ARRIVE EARLY to avoid delays that cause your student to be issued a TAP (Tardy Accountability Policy) .
- Students should enter from either Hollybrook Road when driving north toward Dogwood Road, or from Webb Gin House Road when driving south into the main school entrance.
From I-85 North:
Exit South on Pleasant Hill Road for 4 miles to the Ronald Reagan Parkway. Get on the Parkway heading toward Snellville (South.) Exit at Webb Ginn House Road. Take a right from the exit ramp onto Webb Ginn House Road and go .25 miles to a traffic light. The school is on the left.
Take Highway 124 toward Snellville (South) about 3.5 miles. Turn right onto Webb Ginn House Road. Webb Ginn House Road will end at Brookwood High School.
From I-285/Stone Mountain:
Exit I-285 East towards Athens. Go 15 miles to the main intersection in Snellville at Highway 78/124. Turn left (North) onto Highway 124 for 1 mile. Turn left onto Dogwood Road (Eastside Bank on left) and go 2 miles to the school on the left.