Need a form?

  • GCPS Student Records Request Form

    Use this form to request student records. Please return form via mail, fax, or in person to:

    Gwinnett Online Campus

    Attn: Student Records Office

    713 Hi Hope Road Lawrenceville, GA 30043

    Phone 770.326.8082

    Fax 770.326.8064

    Comments (-1)
  • Data Change Form

    Use this Data Change Form to make any changes to your information. Address changes must be accompanied with proof that family lives in Gwinnett County.

    You can email this form to OR bring it to campus.

    Comments (-1)
  • Certificate of School Enrollment

    A Certificate of Enrollment is required to test for both driver's permit and driver's license. Students must submit a request form to receive this document. The student should only complete the top portion of the form. The check box section and the signature at the bottom is for the school to complete. Please note there is a 24-hour turn around for the completion of the Certificate of Enrollment.

    Comments (-1)
  • Immunizations/Health Certificates

    By state law, a valid certificate of immunization (Form #3231) or a notarized statement of religious exemption (Form #2208) is required for enrollment. The certificate of immunization must be completed by the health department or your private physician. A valid Form #3231 must be marked with either "Date of Expiration" or as "Complete for School Attendance." (A certificate marked with a "Date of Expiration" expires on the date indicated. A current certificate must be submitted within 30 days of expiration.) A medical exemption, if applicable, should be noted on Form #3231 with a current date of expiration. You may request a form from your school for religious exemption.Please review immunization requirements for students and a TDAP-Meningitis parent fact sheet for students entering 7th grade. The new vaccine requirements apply to students who are born on or after 1/1/2002 AND entering 7th grade. The requirements also apply to students who are new entrants to 8th-12th grade. New entrants are students who have never attended any school in Georgia or have not attended any school in Georgia for at least one full school year.

    • Before starting the 2022-23 school year, all students entering or transferring into 11th grade will need proof that they received a meningococcal booster vaccine (MCV4) on or after their 16th birthday.
      • MCV4 vaccines must be documented on Georgia Form 3231 Certificate of Immunization.
      • Students who are not 16 years old do not have to get the vaccine until their 16th birthday.
      • Note that this booster vaccine is required in addition to the MCV4 vaccine that was required for your child prior to his or her beginning 7th grade.

    Students can get vaccinations and certificates of immunization from their private physician or at any of the local health department offices. 

    Additionally, students also must have evidence of vision, hearing, and dental, and nutrition screening obtained in the past year.This information should be on Georgia Form #3300 (rev. 2013), available from the health department or your physician and dentist and dated within the last 12 months. Letters from appropriate healthcare professionals and out-of-state certificates are acceptable, if completed within the last 12 months and stapled to the state form. 

    Visit one of the health department offices in Gwinnett County-- located in Lawrenceville and Norcross-- to obtain required screenings and immunizations for a fee.

    If your child does not have health insurance or their health plan won’t cover these vaccines, call your local health department and ask about getting no-cost or low-cost vaccines. For more information, visit or call (800) 848-3868. 

    Ask your pediatrician or local health department about other shots your child may need including:

      • the human papillomavirus (HPV) series
      • the tetanus, diphtheria, pertussis shot (Tdap or Td booster)
      • an annual flu vaccine; and
      • catch-up immunizations, including chickenpox, MMR (measles, mumps, rubella) and hepatitis B.
    Comments (-1)
  • Transcript Request Form

    To order a records/transcript through GOC, complete a Transcript Request form.

    There is a 24-hour turnaround to pick up transcripts at the front desk

    Transcripts are provided in sealed envelopes which should not be opened prior to mailing. It is the student’s responsibility to mail the transcript.

    Student can request electronic transcripts be sent to participating Georgia colleges using GAfutures website.

    Comments (-1)

Work Permits

  • To access the online employment certificate (work permit) go to Child Labor Employment Certificate Instructions

    Under “Individuals” Click on "Youth"

    Click “Get a Youth Work Permit Online”

    Click on “Minor” and type in your information

    Print out the form and take it to your employer. After your employer fills out their section, please return it to the school with proof of your birth date, driver’s license, or birth certificate.

Required Documents for Enrollment

If you are having trouble viewing the document, you may download the document.