Gwinnett Online Campus offers online Credit Recovery courses for students in GCPS.GOC Credit Recovery classes are created by GCPS teachers and are aligned to the AKS. GOC Credit Recovery courses are a teacherless course where students work at their own pace to complete all course requirements within the current term. Courses are designed to target gaps in student learning. Students must show mastery of the AKS by passing each unit assessment with a 70% or higher.Students must meet GCPS criteria to be eligible for Credit Recovery classes.Credit Recovery courses are NOT NCAA eligible.
Summer 2023 Credit Recovery Important DatesRegistration opens: Feb. 15, 2023Registration closes: May 26, 2023Course Dates: June 5 - June 21Final Exams: June 22 - June 23
- Students should meet with their local school counselor to determine which courses are eligible for GOC Credit Recovery
- Students will register for GOC Summer Credit Recovery through MyPaymentsPlus
- There is no cost to register for GOC Summer Credit Recovery this Summer
- Students are limited to TWO Summer School classes including Credit Recovery and F2F Summer School
- All courses require an in-person final exam or EOC at our GOC location, 713 Hi Hope Road, Lawrenceville, GA 30043
- Students should meet with their local school counselor to register for GOC Credit Recovery classes if they meet district criteria*.
- Enrollment is ongoing throughout the semester. There is no registration deadline.
- There is no cost to register for GOC Credit Recovery during the school year.
- Students must pass the course with 70% or higher to earn credit.
- Students must complete the entire course and final exam/EOC to earn credit by the end of the term.