Final Transcript Request Process
Please read all of the instructions below to request a final transcript. You can expect your transcript to be mailed after June 12, 2023.
1. If your transcript is going to a college or university in Georgia:
- You will need to send your transcript through GAfutures.org. Please remember – Parkview must have your social security number on file for you to send your transcript. You can request your transcript starting June 5th, 2023.
2. If you are not attending a college or university in Georgia:
- If you need a paper copy mailed, go to MyPaymentsPlus and pay the $5 fee per transcript request for paper copies of your transcript.
- Have the name and full mailing address of your college or university ready, and enter it into the boxes asking for the address on MPP. **Please note - Incomplete or inaccurate mailing address will delay your transcript being sent. Parkview is not responsible for obtaining college addresses.
NAVIANCE: Any final transcripts requested through Naviance will NOT be sent. If you have already requested a final transcript through Naviance, it also will NOT be sent. Students can ONLY send final transcripts through GA Futures or MyPaymentsPlus. This does not happen automatically; the student must make the request online.
NCAA: Any junior or senior with an NCAA certification account will automatically have their final transcript uploaded during the second week of June. Please email any questions to Mrs. Mehlhorn.
Requesting School Records for Immigration
If your student is currently at PHS or was here within the last two years, see the counseling clerk for the proper form. The cost is $5.00. All grade reports and attendance information in the permanent file will be copied and included. Allow 24 hours.