• How do I request an SAT or ACT Fee waiver?

    You may request an SAT or ACT fee waiver if you qualify for Free/Reduced Lunch.  To request a waiver, please contact, Ms. Pineda in the Counseling Dept. at candy.pineda@gcpsk12.org or by calling 678-765-4769.

  • How do I request a transcript?

    Options for requesting transcripts:
    • If you are attending a college in the state of Georgia, you can request your transcript through GA Futures for free. After your request, an electronic copy of your transcript is sent to the college(s) you select. Your Social Security Number must be on file at Lanier in order to request transcripts through GA Futures. This works well for colleges not in the Common App.  
    • MyPaymentsPlus: You can request an official hard copy transcript by going to MyPaymentsPlus. Transcripts take 48 hours to process. After 48 hours, they will be available for pick up at the Counseling Office. Lanier High School does not mail, fax, or email transcripts.
    • CommonApp: If you are using CommonApp to apply to the college you are attending, you must sync your account to Naviance.
    • Naviance transcript request process: There is a one-time, $5 fee for Naviance transcript requests that covers all initial and mid-year requests for Naviance only. The payment for the fee is located on MyPaymentsPlus under Naviance Transcripts. Students must request a transcript under the "Manage Transcript" tab on Naviance.
    • NCAA: Ms. Druian will be uploading all initial, mid-year, and final transcripts to NCAA Clearing House once transcripts are finalized. Students must create an NCAA account for the transcript to be uploaded. Please contact your student's coach if more assistance is needed.

  • How do I make an appointment with my counselor?

    • Students may scan the QR code for the LHS Counseling Appointment Form located around the school building, in teacher classrooms, and in the counseling office.
    • The QR code is also on the LHS Counseling Webpage on eCLASS.
      • If someone is hurting you.
      • If someone is being hurt.
      • If you are harming yourself.
    • If you have an emergency in the school building, please tell a trusted adult immediately. This may be a counselor, teacher, administrator, clerk, etc.
    • If you have an emergency outside of the school building, please tell a trusted adult immediately or call 911.