Choose a Path:
Path 1 - Current Harbins Students
Do not register online. We will simply ask you to update your information during our August open house. Enjoy the summer!
Path 3 - New to GCPS
If your child has never attended a Gwinnett County school, you will register online. Please visit all three links below:
- Virtual Online Registration is open for the current school year. Click and review this document from the county for more information about how to register while schools are closed for COVID-19.
- Click here to register online
- Email our registrar for assistance OR to make an appointment once all of your paperwork is in order.
Registration is currently by appointment only. Call our school to schedule an appointment (770-682-4270).
When you are registering online, these are the documents you will need. If you cannot scan these documents for upload, keep them handy and wait for more directions later:
- An official document showing proof of birth date (birth certificate or passport).
- Proof of residency in attendance zone (one utility bill – gas, electricity, water AND closing statement for your home)
- A Georgia certificate of immunization (GA Form 3231)
- Evidence of Vision, Hearing, Dental, and Nutrition Screening (GA Form 3300)
- A photo ID
- Proof of custody/guardianship (if applicable)
- The child’s social security card (if number provided in the online registration)
- If you reside with others in their home, a Notarized Residency Affidavit must be submitted with the following items:
- The affidavit must be signed by the person owning the home and parent/guardian
- A current gas, water or electricity bill
- Mail with your the parent/guardian's name
- Kindergarten Registration Information
- Medical Forms