Only NEW students should complete the registration process. RETURNING students will not register again.
2023-2024 Registration: Monday- Thursday
*See steps below for more information
2023-2024 School Year Registration Steps
Fill out the ONLINE REGISTRATION. This can be done at any time of the day. Please do NOT complete the online registration for current Pharr students.
* If you need a Residency Affidavit, please print it and have it notarized before uploading it OR bringing it to the school to complete the registration process.
All items on the Registration Checklist be brought to the school when completing the registration process.
Any students missing these documents will not be considered registered and will not be placed on a class list.
Once your student's registration has been processed, open a free account at MyPaymentsPlus (must have student ID number- 200xxxxxx). This is used to pay for field trips, meals, and other items.
Student Withdrawal Documents and Information
We wish your child the best during the transition to a new school.
- Our school system has an easy-to-use, secure online withdrawal process that will allow you to complete the form required for withdrawing your child. Once you complete and submit the online withdrawal form, you will be contacted by a school representative to verify your ID and to provide you with any additional information necessary to complete the withdrawal if needed for your child.
- You can also come to the school to complete the process in person.
*If using Internet Explorer (IE):
- After filling out the form: Click on the submit button at the bottom of the form.
*If using a browser other than Internet Explorer (IE), in order to complete the form and submit it, you will need to do the following steps:
· Click on the link below and download the form to your device
· Open the downloaded form with an Adobe application
· Fill out the form
Withdrawal Completion Process
Note: Parent initiates process via school website and submits withdrawal form.
Pharr offers parents a tour of our fabulous school, by appointment, the first Wednesday of every month. If you are interested in scheduling a tour, please contact our Registrar, Lisa Jackson, at 770-985-0244. In order to preserve instructional time, please know that staff and students do not participate in school tours.
Degrees and Certifications: