We welcome parents to join their students for lunch and we ask that you please adhere to the following procedures while in the building:
- Lunch visitors are welcome Monday - Friday.
- Due to changes in schedules, please refrain from visiting for lunch during testing administrations. These dates will be published on the Harris Elementary website, please check accordingly.
Checking In & Out
- Upon arrival, you must check in at the kiosk located in the front office. You will receive a YELLOW sticker that must be worn visibly while in the school building.
- Prior to leaving the building, please check-out at the kiosk.
- We support the Wellness Program and therefore ask that you do not bring fast food into the school.
- Store bought treats brought in for the class should be pre-arranged with your child’s teacher and may only be shared with your child’s class.
- Please be aware of allergy restrictions in your child’s class when selecting treats.
- Harris ES will not supply or allow knives into the school building. Please pre-cut items or provide single serve items.
- Please refrain from bringing balloons, party favors, etc into the cafeteria.
Where To Park
Please utilize the front or back parking lot and enter the building through the front doors. Please DO NOT park in the bus lanes.
Full Price $1.50
Reduced Price $0.30
Full Price $2.25
Reduced Price $0.40
A La Carte
Extra Side $0.40
Full Lunch $3.75
Entree Only/Extra Entree $2.25