• New Student Registration

Enrollment/ Withdrawals


    Please register and upload documents by visiting the Gwinnett County Public Schools Online Registration Page: GCPS Online Registration.

    If you have any questions, please contact our registrar, Kathy Crews, at kathy.crews@gcpsk12.org

    Below is an easy web tool to find what school an address is zoned. There is no login needed. 

    Link to Home Address Zoning

    FFMS Students/ Parents- Click here if you need to update your student's information


    Online Withdrawal Form

    We wish your child the best during the transition to a new school. Our school system has an easy-to-use, secure online withdrawal process that will allow you to complete the form required for withdrawing your child.

    Once you complete and submit the online withdrawal form, you will be contacted by a school representative to verify your ID and to provide you with any additional information necessary to complete the withdrawal if needed for your child.

    If using a browser (Chrome, Safari, Firefox) other than Internet Explorer (IE), in order to complete the form and submit it, you will need to take the following steps:

    If using Internet Explorer (IE):


  • Students New to FFMS & Gwinnett County Public Schools

  • Students Transferring from another Gwinnett County Public School

    • Withdraw from last attending school.

    • Enroll and upload all required documents online.

    • Registration is not completed until all paperwork is received: Documents Required for School Registration

    • Please log in to mypaymentsplus.com and complete the additional school forms.  The forms will automatically pop-up.
  • Students Withdrawing from Five Forks School

    • The parent who enrolled the student must sign a withdrawal form.
    • Students will need to turn in all textbooks, media center items, instruments, etc. so that their record will be cleared.
    • A sealed withdrawal packet will be sent home with your child on his/her last day of attendance.
    • Your child's record will be sent directly to the new school once a Records Release form is signed at the new school.