• How do I get my GCPS Transcript?

    1. Transcripts are available electronically for free for any students who will attend a Georgia college through GAFutures website.
    2. Students can print out a Records Request form and submit it to the Phoenix HS Records Office for a printed transcript.
    3. If you graduated more than 2 years ago - please contact the GCPS County Records Office for your transcript - 678-301-6144.


    If you have any questions - contact us at 770-513-6863.