Registration Information

  • Withdrawals and Registrations will be done in Person at the School


    • Come to school to fill out withdrawal form
    • Please bring ID


    • Call 678-226-7100 for an appointment
    • Enrollment information needed for Student new to Gwinnett County or Reenrolling into Gwinnett County:
      • If you are new Gwinnett County please click on new student registration and complete the online registration (Click here for New Student Registration). You will need to bring the information listed below with you.
      • If you are Reenrolling a student into Gwinnett County (attended a GCPS school at some point during the academic career), you will need to bring the following information:
        • Birth Certificate
        • Social Security Card
        • Enrolling Parent/Guardian ID
        • Immunizations on GA Form 3231
        • Hearing, Vision and Dental on GA Form 3300
        • Proof of Residency – Lease, 2019 Tax Returns, Mortgage, etc.
        • Utility Bill – Gas, Water or Electric
        • School Records from previous school
    • If you are changing schools within Gwinnett County (GCPS to GCPS), you will complete a form at the school.     You will need to bring the following information with you.
      • Enrolling Parent/Guardian ID
      • Proof of Residency (lease, mortgage)
      • Utility Bill (gas, water, electric)
      • Withdrawal Packet from Previous School