Phone Number: 678-473-6271 FAX Number: 770-232-3203
Welcome to Hull!
We look forward to working with you to enroll your student at Hull Middle School.
Please visit our New Student Registration to learn how to register to attend Hull Middle School.
Staff members are available Monday - Friday from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm to assist with registration.
Once your student is registered, you can visit My Payments Plus to create an account (you will need the student ID) and make school and cafeteria payments online.
Click HERE for the My Payments Plus website.If you are a current student at Hull Middle School or a rising 6th grade student coming from Burnette, Mason, or Parsons Elementary Schools, you do not need to register your student. If you have any questions, contact the office at 770-232-3200.After online registration is complete, please call the school to schedule an appointment to complete the registration process.
All students entering 6th grade are required to meet the following:
1. Have two (2) doses of Measles vaccine, two (2) doses of Mumps vaccine, and one (1) dose of Rubella vaccine or laboratory proof of immunity against Measles, Mumps or Rubella.2. Have two (2) doses of Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine or documentation or laboratory proof of immunity.
All students entering 7th grade are required to meet the following:
This is a reminder that all students entering the 7th grade are required to have one dose of Tdap (tetanus, diphtheria and pertussis booster) and one dose of MCV4 (meningococcal conjugate vaccine).
Although your student’s certificate may not have an expiration date or may be marked complete for school, the law requires that a current certificate be submitted verifying that the student has received both of these vaccines before they enter 7th grade.
Certificates will also be considered in compliance if they provide evidence of medical exemption and have not expired.
Vaccines and certificates can be also be obtained from the following local health departments which anticipate being open in late April 2020:
Resources for School Vaccines in Gwinnett County:
Buford Health Center:
2755 Sawnee Ave.
Buford, GA 30518
Manager: Ann Trump
Norcross Health Center:
5030 Georgia Belle Court
Norcross, GA 30093
Manager: Kendra Bates
Good Samaritan Health Center of West Gwinnett:
5949 Buford Hwy., Norcross, GA 30071
Call 678-280-6630 (Sliding scale fees for uninsured/underinsured)
Good Samaritan Health Center of East Gwinnett:
1175 Commercial Court, Norcross, GA 30093
Call 770-806-0162 (Sliding scale fees for uninsured/underinsured)
Southside Medical Center:
5127 Jimmy Carter Blvd. Norcross, GA 30093
(404) 688-1350 (Sliding scale fees for uninsured/underinsured)
475 Philip Blvd Lawrenceville, GA 30046
As a reminder, if you are financially eligible, your child can receive vaccines at no charge through the Vaccines for Children program; however, there is an administration fee for the vaccines. If you are unable to pay for the administration fee, please ask to speak with the center manager listed above for each local health center for financial assistance. Please bring this letter with you to the health center.
K-12 Status Change Form
New Student Registration
New Student Registration Process:
Step 1: Withdraw from current school.
Step 2: Complete Online Registration
click below to complete the correct online registration:
- "Not New to GCPS” (if student has EVER been registered in ANY GCPS school) or
- “New to GCPS” (if student has NEVER registered in ANY GCPS school)
**All your documents need to be uploaded and received to register. *
*If there are any custody documents, adoption paperwork, etc. that need to be included in your student’s file please provide that information as well.
Step 3: Please call our registration office at 678-473-6271 to set up an appointment and complete the registration process. Please bring all necessary documents that have not been uploaded. Once the student is registered, we will reach out to the previous school for records, but it will be helpful for the scheduling process if you are able to provide grades for your student.
Parent Portal Application
Student Records Request Form
We wish your child the best during the transition to a new school. Our school system has an easy-to-use, secure online withdrawal process that will allow you to complete the form required for withdrawing your child. Once you complete and submit the online withdrawal form, you will be contacted by a school representative to verify your id and to provide you with any additional information necessary to complete the withdrawal if needed for your child.
*If using a browser other than Internet Explorer (IE), in order to complete the form and submit it, you will need to do the following steps:
· Click on the link below and download the form to your device
· Open the downloaded form with an Adobe application
· Fill out the highlighted areas of the form
· Email the form and a copy of your driver's license to HullMiddleRegistration@gcpsk12.org
If using Internet Explorer (IE), click on the link below, fill out the form and click on the submit button at the bottom of the form.
Transferring from Another GCPS school
- Go to your registrar at your current school to begin the transfer process.
- Call 770-232-3200 to make an appointment at Hull Middle School.
- Bring all paperwork to your Hull appointment - see below.
What to Bring to Your Hull Appointment
- All documents from Required Documentation list.
- Previous School Records
- Withdrawal forms from previous school. (If transferring from GCPS, bring transfer packet.)
- Previous School Grades - bring outgoing grades if mid-term or transcript/report card if end of term.
- Discipline record from the previous school or a document from the previous school stating the following: “Student has no discipline record.”
- Special Services Documentation
- Individual Education Plan (IEP) - Required if your child received services through special education.
- 504 Plan - Required if your child received 504 services.
- ESOL Students (Speakers of Other Languages) – International Center Documentation and ESOL Documentation. If you don’t have this documentation, please call The International Newcomer Center at 678-985-5200 to set up an appointment for your child to be tested.
- Gifted Students: Gifted Eligibility Report. Required if your child received services through gifted education.Students coming from out of state must be retested.
- Guardianship/Custody Information
- If divorced or separated, legal documentation showing registering parent as primary care giver.
- Temporary Guardianship: A Letter of Guardianship is required for registration, if the enrolling adult is not the birth parent. Contact Gwinnett County Probate Court (770- 822-8350) to obtain guardianship information. The court is located at 75 Langley Dr. in Lawrenceville.
Children are welcome to attend.