• Dacula High School wishes your child the best during the transition to a new school. To withdraw your student, the enrolling parent/guardian must visit the Dacula High School Registrar's office with their photo ID to sign a withdrawal form.  If you are unable to do this, please have your student's new school send a Records Request, and we'll then be able to withdraw your student and forward any requested documentation.  ALL Records will be mailed through the US Postal Service.  GCPS does not send records electronically.  Have the school e-mail the request to Tammi.boswell@gcpsk12.org, or fax the request to FAX NUMBER 678-442-5261.

    NOTE:  Any borrowed Chromebooks & Chargers, Textbooks, or Library books must be returned at the time of withdrawal.  Thank you.






    Please contact tammi.boswell@gcpsk12.org  or call her at 770-513-2357 if you have any questions.